Free and voluntary
- For children, young people and families who need support
- Can be accessed anywhere in NSW
- Flexible in how providers reach families
- Referrals can be made by anyone
Right support at the right time
- Connecting families to services in their area so they don't have to
retell their story.
- When there is a wait for services or support, providers stay in
contact with families until they're connected
- Practical support, information and advice is also offered
Builds on a family's strengths to make positive change
- Individualised support: providers take time to understand a family's needs
- Working closely with a family providers identify their existing resources and suport networks
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 17 Dec 2020